Biotracker ™ for NGS
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies include a number of methods that are grouped broadly as sample/template preparation, Library Construction, Clusters/Amplification, Sequencing and imaging, and data analysis. The unique combination of specific protocols distinguishes one technology from another and determines the type of data produced from each platform. These differences in NGS methods raised a need for powerful laboratory information system that can track, integrate and share various processes, resources, data, logistics, compliances and standards.
This is where the traditional LIMS systems have predominately failed to meet the NGS lab information management expectations. Unlike other LIMS vendors, Ocimum’s proprietary revolutionary LIMS platform- Biotracker™ LIMS has been a benchmarking standard for Genomic technologies and equally extended its legacy capabilities to better fit for NGS LIMS requirements that can cater to the present and future needs of emerging NGS technologies.
Why Ocimum’s NGS LIMS
Ocimum Biotracker™ LIMS is one of the best “All in one NGS LIMS” that has been tailored to address the following NGS lab informatics needs
- Lower time, cost and infrastructure required when you choose to use Preconfigured Genomics workflows.
- All in one Genomic LIMS supports Affymetrix, Illumina, Life Tech/ABI’s, Agilent, and other workflows of Genotyping, Gene Expression and Sequencing.
- Powerful configuration tools for quick and efficient modification needs in preconfigured workflows or building a new workflow.
- Better collaboration with Lab staff, Customers, Collaborators and Vendors while providing a role based access to all stake holders.
- Easy and Efficient Genomic Lab specific, Samples, Inventory, Kits, Instruments, Resource and Data management.
- Uni and Bi-directional Instrument interfacing with Sample QC, Hybridization, Plate and Chip transfers, and Scanner machines for faster and secured data capturing.
- Interfacing and automation capabilities through APIs with 3rd party systems within and outside the Genomics facility.
- Scalable and Pluggable with other Genomic workflows and Technologies such as NGS and Biorepositories.
- Retrieve and Report through powerful Reporting engine and search capabilities.
- Guaranteed User experience with fully Web based and easy to use UI for scientific and technical resources.
- Custom build to fit for R