Hospitals and Diagnostics
The inspiring growth of Diagnostic laboratories has given a scope of development for business process on the parallel note. There has been huge calling of global regulatory compliances and long term data traceability, which is making the business to flow under challenges. Amidst the same, the management level and working team need the software which can help them to manage and automate their day-to-day functions more efficiently.
At Ocimum Biosolutions, we understand the criticality attached with the needs of the Diagnostic community, on the basis of which the explicit product called as Biotracker™ Diagnostic LIMS has been designed to meet our client’s deeds “Commercially-Out-Of-The-Shelf” (COTS) as possible. It is fully devised as in with, adequate functionalities that facilitates the comprehensive management of laboratory information, sample tracking, dynamic workflows and instrument integration. The ultimatum set behind the new devolvement is to meet the end-to-end information flow following a well managed forum to depot the time length of any project implementation.
With the differences in terms of approach there remain varieties in the perspectives of requirements and usage at the user end too. LIMS software product being no exception to it tries to maintain a connecting bridge for all the wide variations in workflows and functional requirements even between laboratories operating under the same genre. Ocimum tries to focus on solving the very purpose of designing its product as per the customer’s configured dimensions. Addressing each options and deviations we are thriving more to channelize our efforts towards delivering the right product personalized to every customer.
Why Ocimum Diagnostic LIMS
- Interoperability with HIS, HL7, HIPPA, Financial Management and ERP systems
- Move from paper-based system by automating all the laboratory processes
- Reduce test processing turnaround time, including the relay of information
- Minimize transcription errors
- Achieve real time sample tracking
- Streamline work flow and reports generation at all related levels
- Effective use of laboratory resources & instruments
- Ease compliance and audit process
- Enhanced lab control; future prediction and decision making
KEY FEATURES AND MODULES
Diagnostic Specific Modules
- Test Panel Selection – Individual or Multiple selections of tests based on service.
- Patient Management – Patient registration, Unique Identification Number, Patient demography Billing and delivery Address, Service and billing history, Patient query and search.
- Reference range Management – Defining the threshold limits for a test, Configuring Email for non-comply samples.
- Workflow and test templates – Build test in accordance with protocol, email alerts for change in test/workflow template, flexible to accommodate defining all the tests, create workflows by aligning test sequence, defining multitier reflux testing, GUI representation of test process.
- Protocol Management – Store electronic SOPs/Protocols and enforce protocol driven workflow.
- Personnel Management, Role Management, Customer Vendor management, User logs
- Utilities – Dashboards, Modular, Customizable Fields and Interface, Email integration
Quality, Security and Compliance
- Quality Management System, GLP, ISO, 21CFRPart 11, HIPAA
- Audit Trails – Configure Electronic Signature validation, generate audit report
- Data validation, role management and field and module level privileges
- Web based, browser-independent solution
- Works on tablet PCs and Smart phones
- Offered as “On premise” solution and “SaaS” model
- API’s for easy, faster and secured data exchange with third party software and instruments
- Database Independent
- Service Request Management – Service based Reference Testing, Filtering sample types based on service selection, Submission of sample meta data, Batch submission, Request Approve/Reject Authorization, Invoice and TAT based on tests, Capture of service information from HIS using HL7 protocols
- Instrument Management – Instrument demographic information, Track and schedule calibrations, tracking maintenance/validation history and vendor service contracts, location history, User logs of instruments, Store user manuals, operation guides, etc.
- Sample Management – Sample metadata and status, Manual/Auto ID, Barcode (1D and 2D), sample container tracking, derivation of child samples from parent sample, genealogy, aliquots and pooling